Wednesday 24 November 2010

Goods for sale




I will be selling my new zine 'Science Fiction Ladies' at the Alternative Press Fair this Sunday for £2.50. The zine ties off the body of work I produced over the summer and comes with six stickers. Also to get in a festive mood, I received my printed cards when I got in from work yesterday! I will be selling these for £5.50 for a set of 5 at the fair and have a small amount available to sell for £1.50 each.


I have five sets of signed digital prints on sale at Tenderproduct in Cecil Court for the Christmas season - Scully, Ripley, Leia, Barbarella and Aunty Entity, retailing at a price of £18 - so pop down and get one if you like or perhaps as a present for someone you know. Tenderproduct's Print Launch is this Saturday, 2-6pm.
http://tenderproduct.com

No comments: